Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pegomas 1 mai  3 teams  will  do the hill  clim in 2023

Linked Events

• shrt rally: October 30, 2005
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: demo rally  (Read 3353 times)

guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
demo rally
« on: October 18, 2005, 04:44:07 pm »

spa francorchamps    newbielink:http://www.shrt.be [nonactive]

Selection conditions for taking part of the « BOUCLES DE FRANCORCHAMPS 2005 »

In view of our participation to the “European Cup 2006”, we are please to invite your already this year on the prestigious SPA/FRANCORCHAMPS circuit.

With the help of Fred CONREO, we can give the opportunity to some teams to participate as a “DEMO STAR” to this event (that means that they will drive before the “modern” for TV and press).

This will be for you, a way to participate, on one of the most beautiful circuit of the world; to a special tour : driving up the “raidillon” will be for you an unforgettable souvenir.

This “full tarmac” rally will take place on and around the SPA/FRANCORCHAMPS circuit. This will be for you an wonderful way to visit our charming country in “competition conditions” even if there will not be any classification (you will receive your chronos) (!!Helm will be requested!!).

You will start the festivities : “Priority to best friends” : Start at 7 o’clock in the morning on the 30th October 2005.

By the past, more than 10.000 people were concentrated along the “Special stages” (+/- 140 Km of special stages for a total of +/- 300 km of rally).

For your comfort, we will give you a road-book, curves by curves with the distances. You will just have to complete it with your own notes (slow training on the ES on Saturday 29 October at 10 o’clock).

I will welcome you personally in the best conditions. You will all stay in the same hotel at a special rate. From Friday night on, your cars will be in save parking place.

After the “show” on Sunday, we will serve you a meal just before the price giving of the “modern” rally. (un VIP room will be reserved specially for you)… and then Belgian atmosphere….!!!

On the Monday, we are organising a “special guest day”. We reserve the new “thermals” of Spa for the ladies, and the men will taste some special Belgian biers while visiting the “Stavelot Museum”.

For lunch, we will appreciate a last meal together with the organisators, to permit you to drive back home safely, with a lots of wonderful souvenirs.

To be practical : Send back your inscription form !!!

The participation fees (insurance included) will be at the rate of 210 € per car, to be paid before the 15th of September 2005, on our bank account n° 340-0242018-67.

We obtained a special price in a First class hotel :  “L’AUBERGE” in the Center of Spa. The price, breakfast included, will be of  78 € for a double room. You can reserve directly by the hotel with the mention “rally Georges”. (L’AUBERGE, Place du Monument, n° 3-4 / 4900 SPA, Tél 00 32 87 77.44.10, Fax 00 32 87 77.48.40, mail : auberge.spa@online.be, website : newbielink:http://www.auberge-spa.be [nonactive]).

It is absolutely necessary to fill in the joined inscription form. Don’t forget to complete your own palmares and/or your car’s palmares. This will help the speakers as well TV as the press.

There are only a few places available. So answer quickly!!!

We are looking forward to receive you on the circuit, and are awaiting your inscription forms as soon as possible.

We thank you in advance for your participation to that special event,

Best regards.

Georges JANSSEN

PS : Please send us pictures of your cars. We will publish them on our web site, and they will also be giving to the press.

Organisation :  A.s.b.l. Spa Historique Racing Team, 216 Avenue Reine Astrid 4900 SPA
N° d’entreprise : BE0450.763.892   -  Compte FORTIS 340-1519430-60
newbielink:http://www.shrt.be [nonactive] - newbielink:mailto:info@shrt.be [nonactive] - fax 04/286.49.74 – GSM : 0475/698.993
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 11:09:42 am by webchef »
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

vlasi

• 1800 cc
  • Ritmo 75 gr.2
Re: demo rally
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 05:29:06 pm »

Hello there,

Just to tell you guys what a fun I had at the boucles with my CSA 124 rally.  I had to pass the weel urly in the morning to the polish rallychampion Marek Sadowski because I had a bit of a headache from the wedding I was on the night before. In the afternoon it was my turn to give it a shot! Only problem was that because of organisation problems several ss where canceled giving me only the opportunity to do 2 of them. After the last ss my brakes where almost gone but I maneged to come back in. Nevertheless for me as a beginning rallydriver (big word) I enjoyed it and was very happy to test my car on a closed road and to experience what it is to drive in a real rally (eventhough there was no competion as time was not noted for the historics).  On top of that Marek as a experienced and former testdriver realy tested my car and estimated it as beeing a very good car. (Although some minor problems have to be changed or fixed) Thank you Marek! I wish to thank Erik de Munck my codriver (very experienced and therefore suited to sit next a unexperienced driver). I hope you didn't sweat to much? We'll meet again soon I hope. And last but not least by this way I would also like especially to thank  Guy for making it possible for me to drive this weekend. And Guy..... be aware.... I think I caught "rallyfeever" now.... You'll soon be hearing from me for the next rally I think!
attached I send a video (11 seconds) of part of the ss I drove  at the circuit.

Regards to all!

Eric Vlaisloir. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

David Robey

• 1800 cc
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 02:03:11 pm »

Hi all
Great to read Eric's praise for the Boucles de Francochamps.  I also attended the event in my Abarth 124 with my 15 year old son being my copilote.  It was my first proper rally event and I had not fully realized that we were on the actual "real" rally stages, nor how much fun it would be! 
The weather was fantastiic and as you would expect all the cars were very well presented and the driver/copilotes extremely nice friendly people.  Georges did a fantastic job organizing the event and I am definitiely competing next year!
Guy who supervised the cars, had laid on a full repair/service team to attend to the cars which was excellent and the worked flat out to ready the Abarth Squadra Storica cars.  My car worked brilliantly and needed no work on it at all, with it taking part in all the stages without a hickup!
Worth checking out the webpage www.shrt.be [nofollow] for photos of the event.
Any way well done to everybody who took part and especially thanks to Georges and his team, together with Guy and Marek.
Regards
David Robey

David Robey

guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 04:26:26 pm »

daves car
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 10:48:41 am by webchef »

naegeli

• 2000 cc
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 07:04:29 pm »

hello all,
same from me, i mean almost: i enjoyed the weather the good company, meeting guy and his crew finally after so many e-mails and posts read in this forum. i went to spa with my 124 CSA and with a friend who brought a a 110 berlinette.  as a dav says, it was great to drive as fast as you can or want...catched definitely the rally fever as well.. next stop may be neige et glace! 

i enjoyed a little less blowing my headgasket at the end of the first leg...

thanks guy for keeping telling us to come participate. i was proud to a member of squadra abarth storica on action.

PS. photo copyright : Photos B.Lorquet Diffusion

guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 08:56:27 pm »

guy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 31 queries.

Digital2