abarth-gmr magazine > fiat abarth 131 works group 4

131 fiat abarth works cars.

<< < (2/4) > >>

pdewit:
Peter, I cannot see Guy's list with differences very good, but I am quite sure that 'all the bits and pieces' are not obtainable for 50k. I have spoken to some genuine 131 gp4 owners now and I really believe there is not much in common between a stradale and a gr4. Maybe somebody can answer this: a stradale was made from a bare 2door shell from the production line. A gr4 is not made from a stradale, but also from a bare 2d from the production line. Meaning they do not have to have anything in common apart from the basic shell. Is that correct.

And Guy, could you update us indeed on the price level for your cars?

guy moerenhout:
the south afrika car is a mix from Fiat South Afrika factory and BMW  South Afrika (the where the same)  The body is from Fiat Italy  with a Safari kit on ,very nice done .All suspention parts are mostly  Abarth gr4 Rear axle BMW ,Engine Abarth  16 V carb.gearbox 131 abarth, dashbord gr 4 ,right hand drive,Car was use for rally and exihibistions,Rollcage and two original  gr 4 tarmac rallyseats Price is now 44000 euro  In south Afrika there where tree of this cars .,one was fitted with the fiat 130 engine and had in the begin the boble in bonnet in the midle ,but the car diddend stop and the change to 16 valve  131 engine

webchef reKupnet:
I modified Guy's first post with the complete specifacations, including a .pdf-file (thanks to Peter Naegeli).

guy moerenhout:
I must thanks Erwin and Peter and I am happy to see it  on this magazine ,some persones will not like this but Its my Forum .Nex will be the 124 gr 4 abarth and will give even more respons because the are more cars on the earth that Fiat Abarth Corse even made .OK ,I make also gr 4 our Abarth  but I say always that it a remake our rebody(when it is so) and I dont resale our say its a real(what is this ???????????)The most imported thing is that you have fun in your live,the rest must do what the wish to do our say  (some thinking of me ,sorry)

pdewit:
Guy, CHAPEAU!!
Really fantastic that you are open in this. Especially for a car with its origins in Italy this is quite rare. Italians like a bit of smoke around their projects. Which is a compliment as well. That is why we like them and their products! A real joy. But I have to say that getting information about a competition porsche or rallye audi is very straightforward. Public records with chassis numbers everywhere.

Thanks!
Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version