abarth squadra storica forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

25/26 La Toph    Hill Clim    Abresseville  4 team  will go

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2004 Abarth World Meeting - 25 years after C. Abarth Death  (Read 7120 times)

Pawel Sokolowski

• Administrator
  • 2000 cc
    • Abarth Meeting in Poland 2012
2004 Abarth World Meeting - 25 years after C. Abarth Death
« on: March 04, 2003, 05:15:43 pm »

[img width= height=]http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/squadra/sqBB/ads/abalogo.gif[/img]

25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATH OF CARLO ABARTH
CASTLE OF SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE THE 22 & 23 MAY 2004

Madam, Sir,

The ABARTH CLUB France and his President Michel PONT organize in partnership with RITHMO ABARTH & CABRIO and his President Fabrice MORELLO, the 22 and 23 may at the CHÂTEAU DE SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE, an exceptional manifestation for the 25th anniversary of the death of CARLO ABARTH.

This great international assembling will group together pilots, technician and sympathizer of famous cars with the name of the legendary Scorpion. The rare collection of the CHÂTEAU DE SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE will be, like that, completed with cars coming from all over the world.

The program for this week-end : exposition of all the cars, exchange in the parc of the castle and parade in SAVIGNY, official reception and dancing party the Saturday night.

In order to help you join in the manifestation, we are pleased to inclose a registration bulletin to be send to us before the 29 th February. We will send you back the complete program of this manifestation.

Waiting to welcome you in the CHÂTEAU DE SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE.

Best Greetings,

Michel PONT

BULLETIN    DE    PRÉ    INSCRIPTION
(ceci n’est pas un bulletin d’engagement définitif mais un avis sur votre intention ou non de participer)

à découper et à renvoyer avant le 29 février à
Château de SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE
ANNIVERSAIRE ABARTH
21420 SAVIGNY-LES-BEAUNE

NOM : ……………………………………………………………………………… PRENOM : ………………………………………………………………

ADRESSE : ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

TELEPHONE : …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Je serai présent à SAVIGNY :      Les 22 & 23 mai       •
               Le 22 mai uniquement      •
               Le 23 mai uniquement      •

VÉHICULE : ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

old msg ...

Meeting will by in France.  Castle of Savigny - Les - Beaune.
Michel Pont in cooperations with Guy Moerenhout and other Abarth clubs wish to make in may (20/22 or 29/31 may) big Abarth party in Castle.
People who are interesting please take contact with Us or with Michel

Castle website: http://www.chateau-savigny.com/

contact to Michel:

Michel PONT
21420 Savigny-les-Beaune
Tél : 03 80 21 55 03
Fax : 03 80 21 54 84
chateau-savigny@wanadoo.fr

ps If You have some ideas post all of it on forum.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:57:50 am by webchef »
Abarth & Friends meeting, 18-19.05.2013 | http://2013.abarth-gmr.be

Pawel Sokolowski

• Administrator
  • 2000 cc
Abarth Meeting 2004 ...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2003, 10:44:57 am »

Dear Users
we now stop with all polls. We have agrement to do the meeting in 20-22 may 2004.

and that the data from poll: (organizators know about this poll and votes)

What do You wish to do on 25 Carlo Abarth meeting in 2004? What is important for You?

Eat / Drinks  43

Parts Market  69

Car Market  54

Regularity rally FIVA  20

Touristic Rally  40

Circuit  42

Hill Climb (demo)  49

votes: 317

P vander Heyden

World Abarth Meeting
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 03:06:38 pm »

Pawel,

Has the date for the World Abarth Meeting been decided for sure as 20-22 May?

What activities have been planned.  Is there a place to display parts for sale?  Will there be a hill climb or other competition event?

Paul vander Heyden

guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
world meeting france
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 07:10:29 pm »

d'ont forghet you my bring all your abarth/fiat stuff/cars  for resale on the meeting ,also you may ask via forum if you need something and a fan can take this with him,may someone can make a wishlist ? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Alex van de Wetering

• 1800 cc
Info on Abarth meeting 2004????
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 11:41:33 am »

Hi Guys,

Last year I visited Michel Ponts museum and I liked it very much. When I heard that there was going to be an Abarth World Meeting in 2004 I decided at once that I want to be there with my A112 70hp in Beaune together with my girlfriend in may 2004.
I am trying to motivate other Abarth owners and fans to go there too, but like Paul Vanderheyden, people want more information on the meeting!

Owners and visitors have to take a holiday from their work, so is 20-22 May decided to be the Meeting date for sure?
Owners have to organize transport for their cars!
Owners want to know where thay can stay....hotel.....camping......castle???
Owners want to know if they need to subscribe and what costs are.
etc. etc.

Can someone please answer these questions and give us more information?

Alex van de Wetering, The Netherlands

p.s. I talked to the president of the dutch Abarth Register and he didn't know that there was goging to be a meeting in 2004!!!! If you want lots of Abarths to visit the meeting, than you should first contact all the Abarth clubs around!!!!!

Pawel Sokolowski

• Administrator
  • 2000 cc
meeting 2004
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 02:04:02 pm »

hallo Alex and all: most clubs where invited to take contact with M.Pont our me.The meeting was  already one year on our site,whe have already a lot of demand form members of abarth hollanda ,you must also now that to be inform look on events in our forum>Most clubs recive one month ago info formM.Pont and some send even this back to me .All info that I have ,I put it in Info news .For more info www.chateau-savigny.com  See in our links for dirict contact.I hope this is OK for you     guy :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:

Alex van de Wetering

• 1800 cc
2004 Abarth World Meeting - 25 years after C. Abarth Death
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 12:22:41 pm »

Pawel,

Yes sorry, No offence meant! Always good, that some people invest time and effort into Abarth meetings!

I regularly visit the Abarth-gmr-site, but I know some people don't, also some people don't have internet-access.
I don't know how, but Ger Duinkerken (president of the dutch Abarth club) didn't know about the meeting......
Indeed I told him that the meeting had been on the Abarth-gmr site for several months, too!! In the meantime I have told him about the meeting, but could you send him some info on the meeting, so he can contact the Abarth Olanda members that don't know about the meeting, yet??? Or you can send the info to me, and I'll contact him?

Ger Duinkerken  (Registro Abarth Olanda)
Rusken 23
7873 DA Odoorn
The Netherlands

or my adress:

Alex van de Wetering
L.v.Dalelaan 68a
2015 EV Haarlem
The Netherlands

Could you please send me an Info form too, I woul like to come to the meeting.

Alex van de Wetering

--------

Pawel,

Ja sorry, het was niet kwaad bedoeld. Het is altijd goed om te zien dat mensen bereid zij tijd en moeite in een Abarth meeting te steken!

Ik bezoek de Abarth-gmr site regelmatig, maar ik weet dat er mensen zijn, die dat niet doen en dat er mensen zijn die geen mogelijkheid hebben het internet te bezoeken.
Ik weet niet hoe het komt dat Ger Duinkerken (voorzitter Abarth register) nog niets van de meeting af wist.
Ik heb hem inderdaad verteld dat er al maanden op de Abarth-gmr-site stond dat er een meeting zou zijn in 2004!!! Ondertussen heb ik hem verteld wat ik wist over de meeting in Beaune, maar kan je hem alsjeblieft nog informatie over de meeting toesturen, zodat hij contact kan opnemen met leden van het Nederlandse Abarth Register, die nog niet weten dat er een meeting is? Of kan je mij de info sturen, zodat ik contact kan opnemen met Ger Duinkerken?

Kan je mij ook een info-form opsturen, ik wil graag naar de meeting komen,

met vriendelijke groet, Alex van de Wetering

guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
meeting
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 05:49:36 pm »

I have just have contact with MR PONT his administration,The d`ont now registro olanda abarth so there where not send invitatins to that club .Whe ask on this forum/site 1,5 year ago all clubs to contact us our Mr Pont  Only abarth DE, abarth GB,abarth Spain,South afrika,Japan,has take contact with us and I send further If there are more ? say it us     guy :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :?:
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.067 seconds with 40 queries.

Digital2