abarth cars - community > fiat abarth OT 850 -> 2000

Abarth Paint codes

(1/4) > >>

Rubino:
Hi All!
Trying to find the original "Abarth" Grey paint code for a 850tc replica ready to paint and later my OT2000 replica, the closest I have come is the new 2010 ->Fiat 695 Abarth Grey called - Grigio Nuvolari 672/B ......
The red colour code ,used for the side stripe also would be handy!!

fredabarth:
Also a nice car this 600, Rubin, but I can't tell you what colors abarth was using on his car.
In the backround of the photo I see a nice 850 coupé.

Rubino:
Groet Fred, Sir what colour are you painting your OT1600? do you what colour did the 850tc or 1000tcr come out with?...maybe I should make up one..HaHaHa!

fredabarth:
Hello Rubin,

The color of my OT1600 is an original color for the Fiat 850 in the sixties.
Sabbia beige 583 and it's also used by Lada!!

You're going to make a OT2000 and they were white. you can see that on a photo of the Japanese collector of abarth.
They are standing next to eachother, the OT1600 and OT2000

Looking at the interieur of your 850TC, I would choose the bleu color allready on the car. That is looking great too!!!
A frind of mine had an 850TC replica and made the color himself. Unfortunetely I cannot ask him what he did with the color he passed away 10 years ago.

Good luck with finding or making the color for the 850TC!!!!

Groet,
Fred

Rubino:
Thanks Fred, I did not know both Ot1600 and 2000Mostra were white, most famous Abarths thought were grey. You like the blue on the 850tc? ok would you do a red stripe down the side with red checker roof?...or just the blue on it's own?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version