Author Topic: Abarth OT1000 Berlina parts  (Read 12521 times)

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
Abarth OT1000 Berlina parts
« on: October 01, 2004, 11:08:56 am »
Fiat Abarth OT1000 Sedan (Berlina) parts wanted:

Chromed front grille (Abarth shield/emblem & red plastic lettering strip not needed):

Dashboard instruments housing (instruments & lights not needed):

I will buy these items outright, or perhaps trade for Abarth 1300/124 parts that I have available (see my parts list in the "For Sale" section).  :wink:

Jeff Stich
Anaheim Hills, CA, USA
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
Re: Abarth OT1000 Berlina parts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 03:58:28 am »
Guy,

I have received your email about these 2 items, thank you. Can you please post (or email) photos & prices, as well? I'm also open to the idea of trading for some of my Abarth 1300/124 parts (listed in the "For Sale" section).  Please let me know exactly which 1300/124 items you are interested in, & I will set them aside for you (so I don't sell them to someone else).

Regards,
-JS.
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
No answer to emails - Guy???
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 11:04:32 am »
Mr. Moerenhout,

I do not understand why you are not responding to my emails to you. You initially sent an email message to me, stating that you had these parts that I am looking for. Since then I have sent you several emails (asking for photos & prices), yet I still have not heard anything back from you on this subject. I have tried both of your email addresses: guy@abarth-gmr.be and guy.moerenhout@pandora.be , but neither seem to be working??? PLEASE RESPOND.  :?

You had also stated your desire to purchase/trade for some of the Abarth 1300/124 items I have listed for sale, but you did not say WHICH items you want. This would be very helpful for me to know, as other people have expressed an interest in a few of them. I would rather trade to you the items I have (that you want) for the items you have (that I want). If for some reason you are no longer interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  :|

Thank you,
   Jeff Stich.  :mrgreen:
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
parts 1300/124
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 11:02:36 am »
first I must say,that I response tree times a day min all Emails the same day and during the day when it is possibleWhe run a bussines and must garage work.Whe had a computer problem but only for 5 days  not more .Iresponse direct on your mail and give you price,most off prices are in site.I told you that Ihave one not complete originalstill for sale and remake  whe do ourselve.Also I wish to say that whe have  a day some 120 mails and  some 1000 persones a day on site .Thats the reasing I response almost direct,if it is not that mains that I must think it over for changing parts,a lot off this parts are not good for fitting( I d'ont say yours)our not complete . Iff I have no answer I send on same adress the second mail for controle and when it is not working it comes back with explenation .So whe made our site form 250 to 350Mb
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
Parts
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 11:19:39 am »
Hello Guy,

Thank you for the response here! :) I realize that mine is not the only email/request you receive, & you do have a business to run, as well. That is why I  waited awhile before making my previous post here.

I have not received the email that you said you have sent (with the price information & item descriptions/photos).  Can you please re-send that to me now?

Thank you,
 Jeff Stich.
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
OT1000 Berlina Parts Wanted
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 09:15:13 pm »
Guy,
 I'm still waiting for the photos & prices that you were going to send to me last week?  :?  :?:  :?:  :?:
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline Pawel Sokolowski

• Administrator
  • 2000 cc
    • Abarth Meeting in Poland 2012
1000 OT parts
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2004, 04:19:09 pm »
Dear Viotti
Here are:

Abarth & Friends meeting, 18-19.05.2013 | http://2013.abarth-gmr.be

Offline Il Re dei mille

• 1800 cc
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 07:31:36 pm »
Hi, how much does the dashboard without tools Simca Abarth? it is original or reproduced?
it is the same as 1000 dell'abarth bialbero?

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:13 am »
good morning,this a for all readers :on index from my site is a section "PARTS"   here you can find a place  like   Fiat  124  our   FIAT  850.There  also you have  a place   that says  DASHBORD . MOST  al parts are there with  photo and  prices for all different types of models.A second place for special original and not original parts  you find in forum  =place  GMR Special  cars  and parts .When I have some original parts ,I place them here .Some are sold  some not so you must ask.
Like the dashbord that you see whitout holes ,this are remakes one like you must now.
The  2 dashbord(same ones) that are on photo are for  1000 OT  (whit instruments is sold) The  other is for 1600 OT remake  and can be use for a bialbero but I have also  the same front but longer housing
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:36:01 am by guy moerenhout »
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline Scorpione

• 1300 cc
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 03:22:23 am »
Jeff, You've probably long since found that dash. I just ran across a website that has one complete for sale:

http://ricambiautodepoca.jimdo.com/negozio/fiat-2/ [nofollow]

2nd item down. Just for your info.

Gordon

Digital2