cars in museum > fiat abarth 750 sestriere (right hand drive)

Fiat Abarth Sestriere 750

(1/2) > >>

guy moerenhout:
the sestriere was in steel(not  iron,thanks).Carlo Abarth had big plans with this model but problemes with Zagato start this model and  Abarth make his own design.Its had better cooling because was more a stradale .
This model is a right hand  drive car what is very rare.I am looking for info and mayby you now a second righthand car ?
Info says  car was build for South Afrika

guy moerenhout:
more  will come
Noze is now back in shape and ready to fit ?Today front chassis will be also Ok and assembling begins .Left door have new skin and under frame

viotti600:

--- Quote from: guy moerenhout on September 25, 2011, 10:56:18 am ---the sestriere was in iron.
--- End quote ---

Correction: it was steel, not iron. Iron would be very heavy! ;)

I know of one Sestriere 750 here in CA, but it is LHD not RHD.

guy moerenhout:
good  morning Jeff,I am looking for the Azzurro LIGHT  blue color no for my Sestriere ,can you help ?

Also  cc of engine is 763 in papers ,so a 800 cc version must be on the rear  750 deriv   our  850  ?

bjland4:
YES!i have the same questions :
good  morning Jeff,I am looking for the Azzurro LIGHT  blue color no for my Sestriere ,can you help ?
Also  cc of engine is 763 in papers ,so a 800 cc version must be on the rear  750 deriv   our  850  ? I really want to know the answers!Thank you !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version