Author Topic: need help with serial nr...I only have found the zagato production numbers  (Read 4247 times)

Offline mrspeedster

• 695 cc
dear friends I need advice about serials nr of my zagato 750 bought in FLA USA in 1988 car was in desperate conditions but with good alluminium skin.I provide in Italy a  new chassis from a 600 d and is now in good order.Wishing to recuperate the chassis nr I have found only the nr 169 all over the body and accessories as door locks,door knock,alluminium trim in front bonnet etc can anyone help with a close to mine zagato fabrication nr so I can goback to the chassis nr??i really would apreciate any help on this task.regards.enrico,Italia.

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
The original Fiat 600 chassis number is stamped on the firewall in the engine bay, just above the exhaust cover panel to the left of the engine.

-JS.
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline mrspeedster

• 695 cc
tnx Jeff I know... that I'd like to relate to the 169 Zagato order so if someone has a close nr of fabrication will be easy to found the ch nr...regards

Offline Paul vander Heyden

• 2000 cc
    • Scuderia Topolino
Re: need help with serial nr...I only have found the zagato production numbers
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 06:51:08 pm »
Enrico,

May I suggest that you contact John DeBoer of the Italian Car Registry.  He may be able to assist you.

icar@deboer.net

Regards,
Paul

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
Re: need help with serial nr...I only have found the zagato production numbers
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 08:43:29 am »
good day  all,iff you dont find your ch no  on the normale place  left on firetray have a look in right topcorner in enginebay.J
Just under the aluminium skin.On a 1956 cars  I found this in this place
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline bialbero2003

• 695 cc
Hi mrspeedster,

according to John Deboers list your car had chassis number 638169 and was owned sometime by Enrico Reschiglian.

The coincidence of Zagato number 169 and chassis number ending in 169 is unusual but possible.

Regards
Nick

Digital2