Author Topic: Book about Fiat 128  (Read 17443 times)

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
Re: Book about Fiat 128
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 09:31:16 am »
I supose this is good place where I cuold hit this question.

Well I need information about procedure which one must go through, when he want to use some photo from some source. If someone could tell me something about that, I would apreciate that.

I am asking because I'd like to write book on similar theme in recent period.

Kind Regards
BRACA

Hi Francesco,

I've had your Fiat 128 book since it first came out awhile ago, and have enjoyed it ever since. Great work! I've shared it with a few friends, & now one of them is even thinking of buying/racing a 128 Coupe. :)

I think I would agree with what Paul wrote, that as long as you give proper credit due to the original author/photographer of the photos (name, photo source, book, etc.), it should be ok (you haven't stolen the photos, nor are you claiming them as your own).

You may want to spend a day at your local library researching photo copyright issues, there should be a lot of good info to be found. Or, if there are any photography studios nearby, visit them and ask how they handle issues such as this.

Worst case scenario would be that you actually do have to contact Mr. Cosentino via the telephone number or email address previously stated above by Paul, and he would say "yes" or "no".

Either way, I look forward to your next book! :)

Cheers,
-JS.

Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Offline Paul vander Heyden

• 2000 cc
    • Scuderia Topolino
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 12:05:24 pm »
Viotti600

I think you misunderstood me regarding Mr. Cosentino.  Yes, I have dealt with him, unsuccessfully in a number of cases.   I was eventually successful in getting my money back.  I understand the "game", and know how to play it, just as well as Al.

Beyond this, taking my own advice, I cannot be bothered to expend the energy to say anything more.

Regards to all (including Al if he reads this)

Paul Vanderheijden

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 12:40:26 pm »
hallo Paul,the found Al C.two month ago on highway complet away and his is in hospital from that time
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline viotti600

• 2000 cc
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 08:08:18 pm »
Viotti600

I think you misunderstood me regarding Mr. Cosentino.  Yes, I have dealt with him, unsuccessfully in a number of cases.   I was eventually successful in getting my money back.  I understand the "game", and know how to play it, just as well as Al.

Beyond this, taking my own advice, I cannot be bothered to expend the energy to say anything more.

Understood. I often feel the same way. ;)

-JS.
Jeff Stich
Norco, CA, USA

Digital2