Author Topic: ABARTH MODELLINI Presentation Pascal  (Read 2384 times)

Offline PASCAL

• 1800 cc
ABARTH MODELLINI Presentation Pascal
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:19:41 pm »
Dear friends,
I'm Pascal, the old president of Fiat Club Belgio.  With my wife Nicole we are still member of the Fiat Club Belgio since the first years, also member of the Fiat 500 Club Nederland. We have very good contacts with and visited many Fiat Clubs in Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy France and Holland.   
With the Fiat Club Belgio, we organised the 50th anniversary of the Fiat 500 in CHEVETOGNE BELGIUM.
I'm owner of 2 old FIAT 500.  R from 1974, L from 1973.  Also a 1952 Volkswagen split window.
Near this 1/1 cars, I have also a collection of more than 1200 FIAT and FIAT ABARTH models.   The most are FIAT 500, but I can show the story of FIAT since the 3 1/5 hp of 1899 until today.   Also Dinky- and Corgi Toys.  Old toys and some Machbox.
Guy asks me to give you any view of  ABARTH on different scales.
I will try to bring you many pictures of ABARTH models.  More than 400 pictures are reddy for publication .   If you like to help, you can send me pictures, but try to give us the name of the factory, scale and reference number of each car. 
When you look to the name of the pictures you will find different information.
Brumm BR005 FIAT 595 ABARTH
Factory reference name of the model 

Si vous le voulez vous pouvez m’écrire en Français.
Wenn Sie das wollen können sie mir in Deutsch schreiben.
Indien U wenst kan U mij in het Nederlands schrijven.

Pascal
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:52:07 pm by PASCAL »

Offline Johan

• 1000 cc
Re: ABARTH MODELLINI Presentation Pascal
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 06:41:31 pm »
Goede avond Pascal,

Ook ik verzamel miniaturen, hoofdzakelijk betaalbare modellen op schaal 1/43, omwille van de plaats. Mijn verzameling bestaat hoofdzakelijk uit Opel, Honda en Abarth, plus een hele reeks fiat 500. Ik schuim(de) heel wat miniatuur- en oldtimerbeurzen af op zoek naar modellen, nu meer en meer ebay....
Ik ben echt nieuwsgierig wat betreft jouw foto's.

Johan

Offline PASCAL

• 1800 cc
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:25:55 pm »
Johan,

Ik heb zelf een heel wat Fiat en ABARTH, maar ik schuim het internet af om te zien wat er allemaal gemaakt wordt.

Aan de basis om mijn eigen verzameling uit te breiden, maar ik schrijf reeds een vijftiental jaren artikels over miniaturen voor het clubblad van Fiat Club Belgio. 

Ik hoop dat je heel wat leuke foto’s zal vinden op deze website.

Pascal

Offline Johan

• 1000 cc
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:38:59 pm »
Dag Pascal,

Je eerste foto's zien er zeker veelbelovend uit......Graag nog (veel) meer .....
Vraag blijft natuurlijk altijd waar ze te vinden/te koop zijn.

Johan

Offline PASCAL

• 1800 cc
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 09:44:59 pm »
Johan,
Er komt nog meer, veel meer....... gewoon geduld hebben.  Waar kopen?  Stel de vraag met het model dat je zoekt.  Goede raad zal wel komen.  Succes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:48:20 pm by PASCAL »

Digital2