Author Topic: fiat 850 coupe first generation  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Simon

• 1800 cc
fiat 850 coupe first generation
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:46 pm »
hiii everyone,

I feel am the only one posting around here..just relax I am soon out travelling and will be off for a while !

Photo of one of my last acquisition, 850 first generation from 1967, white interior (missing one seat), missing all mechanics, need to rebuild the front body, one at least or two front finder and front panel between the eye..+ lower side body pannels (left+ right). However these type of chassis seems to be rather difficult to get at the moment and I beleive it is worth doing something with it.

I just like to have your opinion on what could be done with it, my idea was to make a replica 2000 America (with a fiat 2000 TC engine) but in race trim ie racing seat, rollcage and stripped interior. What is your opinion ? (actual interior is quite damaged althaugh we could recuperate some parts)

Ok that is all for now, and if someone is really interested by this type of car just let me know I have plenty of other project..by the way the car is in southern France my home place, near the southern France temple of Rallying ie Special stage of : La Cadiere / Sumene and Lasale/Colognac from the Criterium des cevennes!

Hav fun
Simon

Digital2