Author Topic: getting FIVA papers for 850TC/1000TC replica  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Pantdino

• 2000 cc
getting FIVA papers for 850TC/1000TC replica
« on: December 15, 2007, 06:16:18 pm »
Hi, Guy,

When I was at your shop in 2006 I believe I heard that one can get FIVA papers for Fiat 600-based cars.
Mine raced in the Coppa Mille series in the early 2000's
Who would I contact about doing that?

Thank you,

Jim

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
Re: getting FIVA papers for 850TC/1000TC replica
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:13:57 am »
hallo Jim ,Fiva papers you can have very easy but you need this only for some regurelty rally not for race .For races you need a FIA pasport .Now already some years the allow to remake a car like it was before (like the homologation papers)Before a car must be 70 % real(????? what is real)The are not many cars complete real left so you can have now more easy your FIA papers.The is now also two FIA papers :the normale one and another that proof that your car is what it is (difficult to say)!!!!!!!This can give you the proof that your car was driving the  europ.championship our winning Targa Florio etcc.;;You need to give al info about your car and Fia will control this .If it is correct you have to pay for two FIA  papers ;one normale and the proof of Originality .Sorry for bad English but I hope you understand it
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline Pantdino

• 2000 cc
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 05:29:19 am »
Thanks for the information, Guy.
I went to the FIVA website, and to get FIVA papers the car has to be inspected at the first event you attend. Since as far as I know there are no events here in Los Angeles, I won't be able to get FIVA papers
And I don't really need FIA papers either.

Thank you again,

Jim

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 10:50:03 am »
hallo Jim ;I think when you send them a full set off photos the will accept it to .
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Digital2