abarth cars - community > 124 fiat abarth rally , group3/4 and 124spider 1600 spider gr3

Some historical photos of my 124 Abarth

(1/2) > >>

vlasi:
I was lucky to have encountered the first owner of my car last week. He gave me a lot of historical facts and data aswell as some nice pictures. Mr. Jacquemin told me he was racing the Belgian championship in the mid seventies with this car in group 3 after collecting it directly from the Torino factory where it was preperad. A Fully prepared engine with oversized pistons (1839cc) giving the car a 160 HP, limited slip, gr.4 suspension, colloti gearbox etc. made the job. Except for the colloti gearbox that broke down in the Ypres rally in 75 the car is still original and handeling rallies very well. Two other 124's where driving at that time with Darimont in a street version and Didi with a complete group4 driving for Fiat Belgio.

The original colour was white but at a certain time he told me he was importing Rosé wine and for publicitary reasons he painted it pink. Everyone his taste, isn't it.....? Fortunately the former owner painted it red afterwards, the colour it still has at this time...

Some photos from old times....

vlasi:
Hereby some recent rallypictures of the same car... 

abcman3000:
where are the pictures ? why can't I see them ?

naegeli:
i think nobody can see them, please try to attach again...

guy moerenhout:
good morning,I have ask Eric for place this photos back.Many thanks Peter for the info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version