abarth clubs > abarth coppa 1000 mille

Race-report from Motorsportarena Oschersleben

(1/1)

Klaus Kleber:
Hello friends of the ABARTH-COPPA-MILLE.
At the weekend of the 15th april 2006 we started our race-season in the Motorsportarena of Oschersleben, state of Hannover and Berlin. More than 80 owners of little touring-cars until 1300 cc reached the paddock. There were standing 43 Abarths (with some Steyr-Puch), 25 Mini-Cooper and 12 NSU-TTs for the training in the pit-lane. This selectiv race-track has an lenght of 3.667 m. The entry fee was 170 EUR. 

The weather was sunny and very warm, but the long and cold winter was to short for many drivers. Many cars had great problems with their engines, clutches and gearboxes. In the training I had some problems with my clutch, so I changed them three times, at last in a time of less than 35 minutes, incl. thre flywheel !!

The Abarths started in her own race, because there were to much cars on the track. I started from the last place (no training-time) and passed 15 cars in the first lap. At the end of the race I find myself on the 5th place over all ! The winner over all was Bram Paardenkooper/NL with his very true and quick ABARTH 1000 TC/R.   

You can find nice pictures from these race-weekend under : www.schwede.de [nofollow]

The winner:
Division 1 : Mathias Duesterberg, Steyr Puch 500 D
Division 2 : Markus Schulz, Abarth 1000 TC
Division 3 : Ulrich Kraft, Abarth A 112
Division 4 : Bram Paardenkooper, Abarth 1000 TC/R

Congratulation to all winners.

The next race will find place at the 27.-28. may 2006 on the Hockenheimring by the 1st DMV-VFV Classic-Weekend. More than 500 competitors will start there on their bikes, side-cars, formular, touring and GT-cars. We have got from more than 38 Abarth-owners the entry fee (170 EURO). The Abarths will start together with the NSU-TTs in one race. The training and the first race will be find place on saturday, and the 2nd race on sunday. The entrance fee for visitor is 12 EUR, incl. paddock.   

For more informations: www.dmv-motorsport.de [nofollow]

SEE YOU IN HOCKENHEIM

Klaus Kleber
Promoter ABARTH-COPPA-MILLE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version