Author Topic: gr N ritmo 130  (Read 3307 times)

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
gr N ritmo 130
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:57:24 pm »
with this car I was 2' in VAS .champion in1984 with same points like first   145HP With the Alfa gtv 6 I had the same after some time
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline vlasi

• 1800 cc
  • Ritmo 75 gr.2
Re: gr N ritmo 130
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:04:06 pm »

Here you see some more pictures of Guy's TC130 gr. N. With this car he performed very well in that class. Group N cars are just normal series cars where practicaly everything was standard with a production of at least 5000 cars a year. The 130 HP of this standard car could only be upleveled (a little bit) by experience and good tuning of the standard parts. Maybe Guy can tell us what the maximum power of the car was when he was regulating the engine. Guy?
At his last rally Guy had an accident. I remember it very well, I must have been 17 at that time. When trying to avoid uncarefull spectators he crashed against a concrete wall leaving him with a broken nose and a concusion. Guy survived but the car needed sever "surgery" as it was cut in two parts (from the middle forwards and backside). A new "donor" halve-front was installed and I beleve the car was being remade with a Horman kit. I'm not realy sure if it is still driving now as we talk of a period of over 20 years.

Digital2