Author Topic: 131 Abarth g4 Electric Loom diagram  (Read 3795 times)

Offline cormonov

• 1800 cc
131 Abarth g4 Electric Loom diagram
« on: November 26, 2005, 12:20:53 am »
Hi all, Im looking for  any information about the electric diagram for  the 131 Abarth g4, I´m working in my car and of course the wiring is in terrible condition.

My car is an original  131 Abarth stradale and the car was modified to race in earlies 80´s . now  I´m working in restore the car according the racing especs.

The car is in Ecuador in South America

Thanks for your time.
Cornelio

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
Re: 131 Abarth g4 Electric Loom diagram
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 08:29:38 pm »
hallo cornelio ,I dont think that this even was made ,our you can fllow one be one our iff you have a good electric men ,just take all out and place new +- 2 days work.some times it better .Can you send a photo(s) of you car ???,
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Offline cormonov

• 1800 cc
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 08:53:13 pm »
Hello Guy, thanks for your post, I will work personally in the diagram and this will be available to all soon.

My car is an 131 Abarth stradale, 1975  .  This car was bought in Germany and I know that it was run in the Montecarlo rally in 1984?? ( i´m not sure the exact year..)  , was drive for Mr. Bertam Leist,   I know that it was run in montecarlo in 1984??  Drived by  Mr. Leist, in 1989 this car arrived at the Ecuator and I can remember  that  Mr. Leist had a European magazine in which was ratified that the car had participated in Montecarlo, (of course the car was not mine then). unfortunately the Mr. Leist died some years ago and do not I have possibility to know but details upon the car.  Do you think possible search  this information in some place??

Enclosed some photos, one of the car competing in 1989 in a  rally of the Ecuadorian national championship, the following show some details of the 2002 when I bought it and soon I will send other pictures of the present state and of the process of reconstruction. 

Cornelio

Offline guy moerenhout

• Administrator
  • 3000 cc
    • www.abarth-gmr.be
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 09:07:53 pm »
ok.nice car and I see that you have injection on it????  So if someone have onfo our somewhere this articel place contact us our place it on this forum.Whe all will be happy to read it .PS a normale diagramI can send you from a racing  etc...
______abarth  gmr-team ______
___http://www.abarth-gmr.be ___

Digital2